[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4327: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
clublk.us • View topic - Creepy Women....

Creepy Women....

Creepy Women....

Postby wahaneebelly » Tue May 25, 2010 2:41 am

So I know there's been threads regarding creepy men and I can see why a guy might feel insulted or take the term creepy offensively. Most aspie men might be mistook for being creepy or taken the wrong way but what about women?

Well personally I'm always paranoid of guys taking me to be the creepy type. It's not easy for me to socialize in a way that might seem "appropriate" or on a friendly term. I know sometimes I'll either come off too shy and detached or to the extreme of being annoying. I think this might be why I can't keep friendships or develop relationships. I have trouble understanding what could be taken as offensive or what could be taken as irritating. Sometimes my thoughts come so random that before I think about what I'm going to say, I say it anyway without thinking only to regret it later.
wahaneebelly

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Creepy Women....

Postby alien » Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 am

wahaneebelly wrote:So I know there's been threads regarding creepy men and I can see why a guy might feel insulted or take the term creepy offensively. Most aspie men might be mistook for being creepy or taken the wrong way but what about women?

Well personally I'm always paranoid of guys taking me to be the creepy type. It's not easy for me to socialize in a way that might seem "appropriate" or on a friendly term. I know sometimes I'll either come off too shy and detached or to the extreme of being annoying. I think this might be why I can't keep friendships or develop relationships. I have trouble understanding what could be taken as offensive or what could be taken as irritating. Sometimes my thoughts come so random that before I think about what I'm going to say, I say it anyway without thinking only to regret it later.

from your other thread.. I understand that you are still 19

I think it is normal to go through what you are going through now. It is an age period we all went through and learnt many things about how to handle people and situations. So yeah.. go out.. mix up with people, make mistakes and learn from them!
somebody had to say it, I don't know why it has to be me?
alien
Veteran
Veteran

Have thanks: 38 time

Postby manulajith » Tue May 25, 2010 11:15 am

wahaneebelly wrote:So I know there's been threads regarding creepy men and I can see why a guy might feel insulted or take the term creepy offensively. Most aspie men might be mistook for being creepy or taken the wrong way but what about women?

melo deyak terenne ne :!: :!:
ගැහැණිය යනු අමු අඹයකි. කෑ එකාගේ දත් හිරි වැටී "ෂික් කාපු මෝඩ කමයැයි" ඔහු පසුතැවිලි වෙද්දී බලන් ඉන්න එකාගේ කටට කෙල උනයි!
manulajith
Master
Master

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby jjjareau » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 am

alien wrote:I think it is normal to go through what you are going through now. It is an age period we all went through and learnt many things about how to handle people and situations. So yeah.. go out.. mix up with people, make mistakes and learn from them!

I agree; you will never really learn how to socialize well with others unless you go out there and mingle with others.
jjjareau

Postby kan_ent » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:10 am

something to think about
kan_ent
Addict
Addict

Return to Fashion